SSC GD Constable 2018 Apply Online facility is provided on ssconline website by Staff Selection Commission from 24th Jul 2018. SSC GD Constable 2018 Application Form was suppose to release early but it has been postponed due to technical issue. Accordingly last date of submission has also been extended. It is important for the candidate to read the SSC GD 2018 Eligibility Criteria before filling the application form. Candidates who are interested in applying must fill the SSC GD Constable 2018 Application Form within the mentioned time period. Candidates have to register first with there valid details in order to proceed further.
Candidates can only submit one SSC GD 2018 Application Form at a time. Please make sure to provide correct and active email, mobile number as correspondence will be made by the Commission through e-mail / SMS. Candidates applying for the Constable (GD) in CAPFs, NIA, SSF and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles Examination, 2018 are required to register afresh. Old Registration ID and Password, if any, will not work on the new website. Please read the instructions given in the Notice of SSC GD Constable 2018 Examination carefully before filling up the online ‘SSC Registration Form’ and “GD Constable 2018 Application Form”.
SSC GD Constable 2018 Apply Online
Candidates are advised to be very careful while filling the important information like domicile or district as if there is any variation found in any of the domicile or district, candidates candidature might get cancelled and he / she will not be allowed to participate further. Candidates can read this article further in order to know more about SSC GD Constable 2018 Apply Online facility. Important dates regarding SSC GD 2018 Applications are given below:
|SSC GD Constable 2018 Application Form||Dates|
|SSC GD Constable 2018 Online application starts on||24 Jul 2018|
|SSC GD Constable 2018 Online application ends on||24 Aug 2018|
|Time for receipt of applications||24 Aug 2018|
|Payment through Challan of SBI||28 Aug 2018|
SSC GD Constable 2018 Apply Online: Click Here to register for SSC GD Constable 2018 Recruitment.
SSC GD Constable 2018 Application Fee
Fee payable: Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred only).
Fee can be paid through SBI Challan/ SBI Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard or Maestro Credit or Debit card. Applications received without the prescribed fee shall not be considered and summarily rejected. No representation against such rejection will be entertained.
Fee is exempted for all Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation. Once the candidates have paid the fees it will not be refunded in any circumstances. Also if the fee is paid more than once for the same applications with service charge etc. will also not be refunded.
Official website for SSC GD Constable 2018 Examination is www.ssc.nic.in.
SSC GD 2018 Exam Centre & Code
A candidate must indicate the Centre(s) in the online Application Form in which he/ she desires to take the examination. Details about the Examination Centres and Regional Offices under whose jurisdiction these Examination Centres are located are as follows:
A candidate may give option for three centres, in the order of priority, within the same region. No request for change of centre will be considered later under any circumstances. Hence, the candidates should select the centres, carefully and indicate the same correctly in their applications.
The Commission will endeavour to accommodate the candidates in centres opted by him/ her. However, the Commission reserves the right to cancel any of the Examination Centres and/ or add some other Centres, allot the candidates to any centre other than the one opted by him/ her, at its discretion, depending upon the administrative feasibility.
Centre of Computer Based Examination, PET/ PST or Detailed Medical Examination (DME)/ Review Medical Examination (RME) will not be a criterion for selection of the candidates against vacancies of the State/ UT in which such centres are located. Domicile Certificate/ PRC will be the sole criterion for this purpose.
How to fill SSC GD Online Application Form 2018
- Candidates can apply online through the official website ssconline.nic.in or ‘Click here to apply’ link provided at official website ssc.nic.in and then click Apply on ‘GDConstable’.
- During registration candidates will have to fill in basic information relating to them. After filling all the details, candidates must check the details and make corrections before submitting the Form.
- After completion of the Registration Part the candidates should proceed to fill up the Online Application Form. Candidates can directly login to the system using their “Registration ID” and “Password” and proceed to fill up the Application Form.
- In case, there is any discrepancy in ‘One time registration’ data filled by the candidate, photograph/ signature, etc., ‘One time Registration’ data may be suitably edited before proceeding to fill online application form. The commission allows editing of information like name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, gender and matriculation roll number only once after Registration.
- After filling online application, the candidates are required to make fee payment (Candidates who are exempted from fee payment are not required to pay fee).
- On successful fee payment, your application will be complete. You may take printout of this application for your own record but you are not required to submit this printout to the Commission.
Part-I (One-Time Registration)
Candidates applying for the Constable (GD) in CAPFs, NIA, SSF and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles Examination, 2018 are required to register afresh. Old Registration ID and Password, if any, will not work on the new website.
Before proceeding with One-Time Registration, keep the following information/ documents ready
- Mobile Number (to be verified through OTP)
- Email ID (to be verified through OTP). User ID of the candidate will be his/ her Email ID provided at the time of registration.
- Aadhaar Number or Aadhaar Enrollment Number. If Aadhaar Number or Aadhaar Enrollment Number is not available, please give one of the following ID Numbers. (You will be required to show the original document at a later stage):
- Voter ID Card
- Driving License
- School/ College ID
- Employer ID (Govt./ PSU/ Private)
- Information about the Board, Roll Number and Year of Passing the Matriculation (10th) Examination.
- Scanned colour passport size photograph in JPEG format (20 KB to 50 KB). Applications with blurred photograph will be rejected.
- Scanned signature in JPEG format (10 to 20 KB). Applications with blurred signature will be rejected.
- If Aadhaar Number or Aadhaar Enrollment Number is not provided, scanned Left hand Thumb Impression (LTI) in JPEG format (10KB to 30 KB). Applications with blurred biometric impression will be rejected.
- If you are suffering from any specific disability (40% or more) identified suitable for government jobs, then scanned Disability Certificate in JPEG/ PDF format (20KB to 50KB).
For One-Time Registration, click on “Register Now” link provided in “Login” Section on http://ssc.nic.in.
One-Time Registration process requires filling up of following information:
- Basic Details
- Additional Details
- Contact Details
- Photo Signature and LTI
For filling up the One time Registration you need to enter few critical details are required to be entered twice, in the relevant columns of the Registration Form, for verification purpose and to avoid any mistakes. Other details are required to be filled once, however please make sure that all details are correct and as per the documents.
Part-II (Online Application Form)
Login to online system through your registered Email ID and password provided on your mobile number and Email. Change your password, when prompted.
Click „Apply‟ link in „GD Constable‟ section under „Latest Notifications‟ tab.
Information in columns at S No-1 to 12 will be automatically filled from your One-Time Registration Data which is non-editable.
You need to enter details in columns at S 13 to 25 as asked in the application form.
Complete your declaration by clicking on “I agree” check box, fill up captcha code.
Preview and verify the information provided by you and Submit the Application.
If you are not exempted from fee payment, make the requisite fee payment through online mode or through SBI Challan. In case, fee is paid through Challan, it will get updated within 2-3 days.
Take printout of the application for your future reference. You are not required to submit printout of the application or the hard copy of any other document at the application stage to the Commission.
Payment status and application status can be checked by clicking on the respective links available on „Latest Notifications‟ tab under Candidate‟s „Dashboard‟.