RRC Group D 2019 – The Railway Recruitment Cell is going to conduct the Group D recruitment form 2019 onwards. The notice for the recruitment is out and the number of the notice is CEN RRC 01/2019. RRC has opened the recruitment for 103769 vacancies. The selection process of the RRC Group D 2019 remains the same that is first appearing in the computer-based test, then in PET and finally Document Verification. Candidates must have a minimum qualification of class 10 qualification to be able to apply for this recruitment. Check more details on RRC Group D 2019 below.
RRC Group D (Level 1) Recruitment 2019
The candidates who wish to work in Indian Railways in various posts in Level 1 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix have to complete the group D recruitment stages. The important dates for the RRC Group D 2019 are as follows:
|RRC Group D 2019||Important Dates|
|1st notice released on||23 Feb 2019|
|CEN RRC 01/2019 released on||11 Mar 2019|
|Commencement of Online application form||12 Mar 2019 (5:00 PM)|
|Last date to submit the fee offline||18 Apr 2019 (1:00 PM)|
|Last date to submit the fee online||23 Apr 2019 (11:59 PM)|
|Final submission of application form||26 Apr 2019 (11:59 PM)|
|RRC Group D 2019 CBT will be held on||Sep-Oct 2019|
RRC Group D 2019 Application Form
The application form to apply for the RRC Group D Recruitment is to be made available online only. The eligible candidates have to visit the official site and complete the form before the last date.
The step to apply for the recruitments is as follows:
- Visit the official website and click on “New Registration” button.
- Candidates have to then choose the Railway Recruitment Cell for which they wish to apply.
- Now enter all the details like name, father’s name, mother’s names, phone no and e-mail id, gender, date of birth and enter the captcha, etc. to register yourself for the recruitment.
- After completing the process of registration, an activation link is sent on the registered contact details.
- Now login using the registration no and password and fill the application form by entering the details like academic details, community, nationality, religion, etc.
- Thereafter, upload your passport size photograph, caste certificate (if applicable) as per the specifications.
- Towards the submission pay the Application Fee as per the category.
The Application Fee:
- Rs. 250 for SC / ST / PWD / Women / Transgender / Minorities / Economic Backward Classes / Ex-servicemen category candidates.
- Rs. 500 for all the rest of the categories
Mode of Payment: Candidates can complete fee payment in both online or offline mode.
- Online Mode – Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card
- Offline Mode – Challan
Refund of Application Fee: The application fee is also refunded if the candidates appears in the CBT.
- Candidates belonging to SC / ST / Ex-Serviceman / PwD / Female / Transgender / Minorities / Economically backward class are going to get refund of Rs. 250.
- The rest of the categories will get a refund of Rs. 400.
Note: Applicants must note that they are not required to send a copy of application form at the RRC.
RRC Group D Eligibility Criteria 2019
The candidates before applying for the recruitment must check their eligibility. If in any of the later stages of the recruitment the candidates are found not eligible their candidature might get cancelled and also, there might be strict actions taken against the candidates. Here are important eligibility points to note:
Academic Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10th Standard OR
- Should have an ITI from institutions recognized by NCVT / SCVT or its equivalent, OR
- Should hold a National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT.
Age Limit: Candidates have to also meet the age criteria which is going to be given in detail in 01/2019.
RRC Group D Form Correction 2019
After the application form is submitted, RRC might also open an application form correction facility online. Using their application number and date of birth/password, candidates can make certain changes in the application form. However, it is advised to the candidates that they fill the correct details in the form. Not all details in the form are editable. Like zone, Email ID and mobile number cannot be changed. After making the correction in the application form, candidates should keep the copy of the revised copy of the application form with themselves.
RRC Group D Application Form Status 2019
To know whether the application form is rejected or selected for the recruitment drive the candidates can check the status of their form in the online mode. Only those candidates who submit their application form can check the status. In case the application form gets rejected then the status is displayed negative. Also, the reason for the rejection of the form is also mentioned. There can be various reasons which can result in the rejection of the form like
- uploading the documents of incorrect specifications
- submitting more than one application form
- candidate name is in the debarred list of RRC
- candidates do not meet the eligibility criteria and still fill the forms
There might be other reasons too, wherein the RRC can reject the application forms of the candidates.
RRC Group D Selection Process 2019
The appointment of the candidates for the posts release in Group D is going to be done on the basis of three stages:
- Computer Based Test
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Document Verification
RRC Group D 2019 CBT Pattern – Stage 1 Of Recruitment
The exam pattern is an important thing the candidates must to before appearing in the CBT.
- Number of Questions – 100 MCQs
- Duration of the Exam – 90 minutes, 120 minutes for the PWD candidates.
- Subjects – Mathematics, General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Science, and General Awareness and Current Affairs.
- Marking Scheme – Negative marking of ⅓ for each wrong answer.
- Distribution of Question – From Maths and Science 25 questions will be asked. From General Intelligence and Reasoning 30 questions will be asked, and from Current Affairs 20 questions will be asked. Check the table below for more details:
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||30|
|General Awareness and Current Affairs||20|
RRC Group D Physical Efficiency Test (PET) 2019 – Stage 2 Of Recruitment
The candidates who qualify the CBT are eligible to appear in the PET. The details of the PET rounds are as follows:
|Weight Lifting||Lift 35 Kg of weight for 100 Meters||Lift 20 Kg of weight for 100 Meters|
|Running||1000 meters in 4 Min and 15 Sec||1000 meters in 5 Min and 40 Sec|
- Candidates have to lift the weight without putting it down. For weight lifting, candidates will get 2 Min. Applicants are going to get 1 chance each in both the tasks.
RRC Group D Document Verification 2019 – Stage 2 Of The Recruitment
This is the final round of the recruitment process. The candidates qualifying the PET and the CBT rounds get to appear for the document verification process. In this process, the candidates have to appear in the venue in person. In addition to that they have to bring along the following documents in original and also a photocopy set:
- Class 10 Marksheet
- NCVT (NTC / NAC) / SCVT Certificates
- Caste Certificate (If applicable)
- OBC-NCL (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate
- Income Certificate for Waiving Exam Fee.
- Original Discharge Certificate.
- Photocopy of Aadhaar Card (Both the Sides).
- Medical Certificate (If applicable)
- NOC from Serving Employees.
- NOC from Serving Defence Personnel.
- Minority Community Declaration on Non-judicial Stamp Paper. (If applicable)
- Name Change Gazette Notification and / or Legal Documents.
- Receipt of Payment.
- Self Certification by Transgender Candidates.
- J&K Domicile Certificate (If applicable)
- Decree of Divorce / Judicial Separation from Court of Law.
- Spouse’s Death Certificate (In Case of Widow).
- Ex-Servicemen candidates who secure civil employment after applying for this CEN should give self-declaration to the concerned employer about the details of application against this CEN, as soon as they join.
RRC Group D Admit Card 2019
RRC is to issue the admit card over the zonal website of the RRCs. To download the admit card, enter your user id and date of birth. Admit Card is going to be issued by the RRC to the eligible candidates who have filled the application form correctly. The admit card for each phase is to be made available separately. On the day of the exam, candidates should make sure that they carry admit card, valid photo id proof, passport size photo.
Candidates belonging to SC / ST category will also be eligible to get the travel pass free of cost. The travel authority will only be given if the candidate has uploaded the category certificate during the filling of application form.
RRC Group D Answer Key 2019
The answer key is going to be provided to the candidates at the login. To download the RRC Group D Answer key, candidates have to enter their user id and password.
The answer key will also be released after the completion of the CBT exam for the candidates who have appeared for the CBT exam. By answer key, candidates can predict their scores. Applicants can also raise objection against the answer key if they are not satisfied with it. After considering the objection another answer key is uploaded, that is the final one. No further objection is entertained on the final answer key and the result is based on this answer key only.
RRC Group D Result 2019
The result is announced in the form of merit list that comprises of the names of the shortlisted candidates. However, the scorecard will be available at login. These shortlisted candidates get to go ahead in the further process of the recruitment. With the release of the merit list, candidates get to know whether they are selected for the next round, PET or not. The RRC Group D Result published in online mode at the zonal website of the RRCs. All the candidates who are going to take the exam can download the scorecard by entering their login credentials, user id, and date of birth.
Details of Various RRCs
The candidates can check the details of various RRCs from the table given below:
|Name of RRC||Total Vacancy||Details||Website Address|
|Central Railway (CR)||9345||Click Here||cr.indianrailways.gov.in|
|East Central Railway (ECR)||3563||Click Here||ecr.indianrailways.gov.in|
|East Coast Railway (ECor)||2555||Click Here||eastcoastrail.indianrailways.gov.in|
|Eastern Railway (ER)||10873||Click Here||er.indianrailways.gov.in|
|North Central Railway (NCR)||4730||Click Here||ncr.indianrailways.gov.in|
|North Eastern Railway, (NER)||4002||Click Here||ner.indianrailways.gov.in|
|North Western Railway (NWR)||5249||Click Here||nwr.indianrailways.gov.in|
|Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR)||2894||Click Here||nfr.indianrailways.gov.in|
|Northern Railway (NR)||13153||Click Here||nr.indianrailways.gov.in|
|South Central Railway (SCR)||9328||Click Here||scr.indianrailways.gov.in|
|South East Central Railway (SECR)||1664||Click Here||secr.indianrailways.gov.in|
|South Eastern Railway (SER)||4914||Click Here||ser.indianrailways.gov.in|
|South Western Railway (SWR)||7167||Click Here||swr.indianrailways.gov.in|
|Southern Railway (SR)||9579||Click Here||sr.indianrailways.gov.in|
|West Central Railway (WCR)||4019||Click Here||wcr.indianrailways.gov.in|
|Western Railway (WR)||10734||Click Here||wr.indianrailways.gov.in|