The Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) is to release the online application form for RRC Group D 2019. The RRC Group D application form 2019 will be available from March 12, 2019, from 5 PM. Candidate willing to apply must visit the official website of RRC to successfully submit the RRC Group D application form 2019. An application fee of Rs.500 is to be paid by the candidates who do not belong to concession categories. Get here complete details regarding RRC Group D application form 2019.
RRC Group D Application Form 2019
The RRC has provided application form correction for candidates in case they make any mistake in the application form while submitting it. It must be noted that a candidate can not fill more than one application form. Check the dates regarding RRC Group D Application form 2019 from the table below.
|RRC Group D Application Form 2019||Important Dates|
|Application form release date||12 Mar 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||To be notified|
RRC Group D Application Fee 2019
In order to apply for RRC Group D candidates will have to pay an application fee as per the category they belong to. The fee to be paid and mode of payment is elaborated here:
- Fee Amount
- Sc/ST/Ex-Serviceman/PWD/Female/Transgender/Minorities/Economically backward class: Rs. 250/-
- For candidates belonging to all other categories:Rs. 500
- Mode of Payment
- Online Mode – Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card
- Offline Mode – SBI Challan and Post Office Challan
Documents Required to fill RRC Group D Application Form 2019
It is advised to the candiadtes willing to apply for RRC Group D to keep these below-listed documents handy. In case a candidate does not have any of the listed document they might not be able to apply for the post.
- A scanned photograph as per specifications
- SC / ST Certificate.
RRC Group D Application Form 2019 Image Specifications
The images to be uploaded on the online application form by candiadtes are a photograph andSC / ST Certificate. They need to upload the same in a given format and specifications that are given in the table below, alsoThe photograph should have been clicked after December 01, 2017, and must have the name and date of printing on it.
|Photograph||jpg / jpeg format||20 kb to 50 kb|
|SC / ST Certificate||jpg / jpeg format||50 kb to 100 kb|
The process to Apply for RRC Group D 2019
To apply for the posts at RRC Group D 2019 interested candiadtes will have to follow a few steps that are further elaborated below. The basic process to apply is that the candiadtes will have to register and then fill an online application form. Upload the necessary documents and pay the fee amount.
RRC Group D 2019 Registration
In order to register candiadtes will have to visit the official website and follow the steps given in order to register successfully.
- Visit the link given on this page in order to register.
- Choose the RRC
- Fill the registration form with the following details:
- Re-enter Name
- Date of Birth
- Aadhaar Card Status
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Matriculation / 10th SSLC Roll Number / ITI / NAC Certificate Number
- Year of Passing Matriculation / 10th / SSLC / ITI / NAC
- Mobile Number
- Confirm Mobile Number
- E-mail ID
- Confirm E-mail ID
- Enter Captcha
- On submission of the registration form, candiadtes will recieve an OTP through registered Mail Id.
- A registration Id will be generated after submitting the complete details in the form.
Fill Application Form for RRC Group D
Candiadtes will have to log in with the registered Id in order to fill the online application form. After successful login, they will have to provide their details such as education details, Address details in the application form.
- Education Qualification –
- Are you a Person with Disability (PwD)?
- Are you an Ex-Serviceman?
- Have you done the Course Completed Act Apprenticeship under Act 1961?
- Domicile in Jannu and Kashmir duering 1.1.1980 to 31.12.1989?
- Are you an employee in State Govt. / Central Govt. / Public Sector Unit?
- Are you a Serving Group C / Group D Railway Employee / Casual Labour and Substitutes?
- Fee Payment: Candiadtes will then have to pay the application fee.
- Choice of Exam Language: A language preferred by candiadtes will have to be chosen in order to take the test.
- Submit: click on the submit button to apply successfully and take a printout of the duly submitted application form for your reference.
RRC Group D Application Form 2019 Status and Corrections
It is adviced to the candidate that they must not fill any wrong details in the application form. In case of any mistakes made candidates can modify the same by logging in to the RRC website. To make such corrections candiadtes will have to pay an additional charge.
Also, candiadtes can check the status of their application form by entering theirRegistration number and Date of birth.Theough this candiadtes will get to know id their application has been accepted or rejected. The reason for the rejection of the form will also be displayed in case the form gets rejected.
RRC Group D Eligibility Criteria 2019jected
In order to apply for the post, candiadtes must check if they are eligible for RRC Group D 2019 or not. In any case of ineligibility, the application form will be rejected. The eligibility criteria are given below for candidates to go through:
Age Limit: Candidates have to also meet the age criteria which is going to be given in detail in 01/2019.
- Candidates must have passed 10th Standard OR
- Should have an ITI from institutions recognized by NCVT / SCVT or its equivalent,OR
- Should hold a National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT.
RRC Group D 2019 Admit Card
All the successfully registered candiadtes will later have to download the RRC Grop D admit card in order to take the examination. The admit card will be made available on the official website only, no admit card will be made available for candiadtes through post. It is also to be noted that the admit card is one of the most important documents to be carried by candidates on the date of exam, without which they will not be allowed to take the exam.