The Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) releases the RRC Group D Admit Card 2019. Candidates who will be applying for will have to download the RRC Group D Admit Card 2019 from the official website only. The candiadtes will have to carry Photo ID Proof, Passport size photo along with the RRC Group D Admit Card 2019. To download the admit card, candidates have to enter their registration no and date of birth. Get complete details regarding the admit card for RRC Group D from the article below.
RRC Group D Admit Card 2019
It must be noted that candidates who belong to SC/ST category can avail travel allowance from Indian railways for the complete recruitment process. The dates for downloading admit card will be updated in the table below s soon it is announced officially.
|RRC Group D Admit Card 2019||Important Dates|
|Issuance of admit card for CBT||To Be Announced!!|
|CBT exam dates||To Be Announced!!|
How to Download RRC Group D Admit Card 2019
In order to download the admit card for RRC Group, D 2019 candidate will have to visit the official website. There is no provision to send the admit card by post. The steps to download admit card is elaborated below:
- Visit any zonal website of RRC, or click on the direct link given on this page.
- Click on the link of “call letter” for the CBT exam.
- Enter your login details like registration no and date of birth. Click on the “Submit” button.
- The admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download the admit card and take a printout of the same.
Details Listed on RRC Group D Admit Card 2019
The candidates must check all the details that are provided on the admit card before the date of examination. In case of any descrioency in the admit card, must report the recruitment cell and get it corrected. Check below the list of details on the admit card.
- Name of the Applicant
- Date of Exam
- Exam Venue
- Complete address of exam hall
- Timings of the exam
- Date of Birth
- The batch of the exam
- Important Guidelines
- Reporting time at the exam center
Travel Authority for SC / ST Candidate
All those candiadtes who belong to the SC/ST categories are further eligible to get the travel pass by the Indian railways so that they can travel for free for the whole recruitment process. It must be noted that a candidate who belongs to this category has o show their RRC Group D admit card along with category certificate to get the travel authority.
What to Carry for RRC Group D CBT Exam 2019
O the date of examination candidates will have to carry a few documents. The list of documents to be carried by each and every candidate is gievn below:
- RRC Group D Admit Card in a printed format
- Scanned passport size photograph
- A govt. approved photo id proof like Voter ID, Aadhaar card, Driving License, PAN card, Passport etc.
Note: The photograph to be carried must be as per the required specification that is given below:
- The size of the photo should vary from 35mm X 45mm.
- The photograph should be clear and must be clicked without glasses or a hat.
- The size of the body in the photo should be proportionate.
- Xerox copy of the photograph is not permitted
RRC Group D Exam Pattern 2019
The complete process for RRC Group D requirement is of three steps that are the CBT round, PET round and finally the document verification round. Candiadtes who qualify all the three will be appointed for the posts at RRC Group D. The examination pattern for CBT round is given below:
- The language of exam: The CBT is going to be held in English, Hindi, Urdu, and local languages as well like Tamil / Telugu / Konkani / Malayalam / Kannada / Marathi / Gujarati / Bengali, Odia / Assamese / Manipuri / Punjabi.
- Duration of the Exam: For the CBT exam, candidates are going to get 90 min. PWD Category candidates will get 2 Hours (120 mins)
- Number of Questions: 100 questions objective type
- Sections of the exam: Maths, General Awareness, Arithmetic, General Intelligence, Reasoning, and General Science.
- Marking Scheme: ⅓ marks will be deducted for every incorrect answer from the total score.