RRB Paramedical 2019 – The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has released the dates to apply for RRB Paramedical posts – Staff Nurse, Health and Malaria Inspector, Pharmacist, ECG Technician, Lab Assistant and Lab Superintendent etc. The online application form to apply for the RRB Paramedical Recruitment 2019 has begun against a total of 1937 posts. The candidates who are eligible can apply for the available posts of RRB Paramedical recruitment 2019. Check all the details of the recruitment process, eligibility, application form, exam pattern etc from this page below.
Latest: RRB Paramedical 2019 Application form is available. Apply here.
RRB Paramedical Staff Recruitment 2019
RRB Paramedical 2019 Recruitment is to be completed in 3 stages. The first is appearing in the computer based test, then for the interview (specific posts) and lastly appearing for the document verification round. The dates regarding the paramedical recruitment are as follows:
|RRB Paramedical 2019||Important Dates|
|Availability of Online application form||04 Mar 2019 (10:00 am)|
|Last date to apply||02 Apr 2019|
|Last Date for Offline Payment||04 Apr 2019|
|Date for Online Payment Ends on||05 Apr 2019|
|Final submission of the application form||07 Apr 2019|
|RRB Paramedical CBT exam dates||1st week of Jun 2019|
RRB Paramedical Application Form 2019
The candidates need to fill the application form in the online mode only. Therefore, the importance of filling the application form correctly without any error is must. Candidates have to register first and choose the zone for which they wish to apply and fill in the details like name, contact details (email id & phone number), date of birth, parents details, academic qualifications etc. Below are the steps to apply online for the RRB Paramedical Recruitment:
- Register first using the direct link or by visiting anyone of the websites of the RRBs.
- Login by entering the registration no and password.
- Fill up the application form by entering up the details like gender, religion, minority, age relaxation, uploading important documents.
- Make the application fee payment
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay the application fee specified for each category in the table below.
|SC / ST / Ex-Serviceman / PwD / Female / Transgender / Minorities / Economically backward class.||Rs. 250|
|Rest of the categories||Rs. 500|
Mode of Payment: The application fee can be paid in both online and offline mode.
- Online Mode: Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, UPI.
- Offline Mode: SBI or Post Office Challan.
Upload Documents: The process of the application only gets completed if you will upload the necessary documents as per the specifications. Refer to the table below:
|Specifications||Photograph||Signature||Caste certificate (SC / ST)|
|Format||JPG / JPEG||JPG / JPEG||JPG / JPEG|
|Dimensions||35 mm X 45 mm||50 mm X 20 mm||__|
|Size||20-50 KB||10-40 KB||50-100 KB|
Refund of Application Fee: RRB is also going to refund the application fee. The refund of the application fee is only going to be done after appearing for the CBT exam
- SC / ST / Ex-Serviceman / PwD / Female / Transgender / Minorities / Economically backward class will get refund of Rs. 250.
- The remaining categories will get Rs. 400 as the application fee refund.
Note: Candidates are not required to send the copy of application form at RRB.
RRB Paramedical Form Correction 2019
Candidates should be careful while filling the application form. However, after filling the application form candidates can edit the application form. To make correction in the application form, candidates are required to pay a certain amount.
There are some details which cannot be changed like their Zone, Email ID and mobile number. Candidates are advised to keep the copy of the revised application form with them after making the relevant changes.
RRB Paramedical Eligibility Criteria 2019
The applicants must ensure that they are eligible to apply for the posts. If at any point the candidates are found not eligible their candidature will be cancelled and they might be debarred from any other recruitment in the future.
- Applicants must have the requisite Educational/Technical qualification from the recognized board or university can apply.
- Candidates who are waiting for the results are not eligible to apply.
Age Limit: The lower age limit to is that the candidates must not be born after July 01, 2001 for all categories. The upper age limit varies for all candidates and age group that one can check below:
RRB Paramedical 2019 Selection Process
The selection of the candidates is going to be done on the basis of 02 stages. Candidates can check the pointers listed below.
- Computer Based Test
- Interview for specific posts
- Document Verification
RRB Paramedical 2019 CBT
It is important for the candidates to be familiar with the examination pattern to do the preparation accordingly.
- Type of questions – The questions will be objective type (Multiple Choice Based).
- Duration of exam – The duration of the computer-based test is 90 minutes.
- Number of questions – There will be 100 questions in the examination.
- Subjects: The question in the exam are going to be from General Awareness, General Arithmetic, General Intelligence, Reasoning, General Science and Professional Ability.
- Marking Scheme – For every correct answer, candidates will be awarded 1 Marks. 1/3rd marks are going to be deducted for every incorrect answer from the total score.
Candidates can check the table below to know the subject wise distribution of the questions.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks Per Section|
|General Mathematics, General Intelligence, and Reasoning||10||10|
RRB Paramedical Admit Card 2019
The admit card is made available to the candidates who submit the application form correctly within the deadline. The candidates have to download the admit card as and when it releases from the official website of the RRbs using their login details.
Do not forget to carry it on the exam day along with a valid id proof and passport size photograph. Without the production of the admit card no candidates are allowed inside the exam centres. Reserved category candidates (SC / ST) are also going to be eligible to get the free travel pass by railways to travel throughout the recruitment process. The issuance of the travel pass is only subjected to the submission of category certificate while filling the application form.
RRB Paramedical Answer Key 2019
After the completion of the CBT exam, RRB is going to release the answer key for the candidates who are going to appear for CBT exam. It is going to be helpful for the candidates who are willing to take the exam as they can match their answers and get the rough idea of marks obtained. After calculating the marks as per the RRB Paramedical Answer Key, candidates are going to get to know their chances of getting selected for the further rounds involved in the recruitment process.
RRB Paramedical Result 2019
The result for each phase is going to be announced separately in online mode at the zonal website of the RRBs. The RRB Paramedical Result 2019 is declared in 2 forms, merit list and scorecard. The Merit list consists of the names of the shortlisted candidates which is released in a pdf format. Whereas, the scorecard can be downloaded through login who have given the examination. It is mandatory for the candidates to clear all the stages in order to be eligible for the appointment. The final selection of the candidates is going to be done on the basis of medical exam conducted by the railway administration.
RRB Paramedical Medical Exam 2019
Only those candidates are going to be recruited for the post who will pass the medical fitness test conducted at the Railway hospitals. The medical exam is being held to check that the candidates are fit to carry out the duties for the concerned post or not. Visual acuity standard is an important medical standard of the medical test. Candidates can check the medical standards category wise given below.
- A-3: Physically fit in all aspects. Visual Standards-Distance Vision: 6/9, 6/9 with or without specs (Power of lenses not to exceed 2D). Near Vision: Sn: 0.6, 0.6 with or without glasses and must qualify the test for Colour Vision, Binocular Vision, Field of Vision & Night Vision.
- B-1: Physically fit in all aspects. Visual Standards-Distance Vision: 6/9, 6/12 with or without specs (power of lenses not to exceed 4D). Near Vision: Sn.0.6, 0.6 with or without glasses while reading or doing some close work and must clear the test for Colour Vision, Binocular Vision, Field of Vision & Night Vision.
- B-2: Physically fit in all aspects. Visual standards-Distance Vision: 6/9, 6/12 with or without glasses (power not to exceed 4D). Near Vision: Sn: 0.6, 0.6 with or without glasses while reading or doing some close work must qualify the test for Field of Vision.
- C-1: Physically fit in all respects. Visual Standards-Distance Vision: 6/12, 6/18 with or without specs. Near Vision: Sn: 0.6, 0.6 with or without glasses when reading or doing any kind of close work.
- C-2: Physically fit in all aspects. Visual Standards – Distance Vision: 6/12, Nil with or without specs. Near Vision: Sn: 0.6 combined with or without glasses while reading or doing any close work.
Note: It is mandatory for the candidates to pass the medical exam to be eligible for the appointment of the post.
RRB Paramedical 2019 Posts, Vacancies and Pay Scale
The following posts are available under the paramedical recruitment in RRB. Also the payscale and the number of vacancies corresponding to each post is available. Check below.
|Post||Initial Pay Scale||Vacancies|
|Staff Nurse||Rs. 44900||1109|
|Dental Hygienist||Rs. 35400||05|
|Dialysis Technician||Rs. 35400||20|
|Extension Educator||Rs. 35400||11|
|Health and Malaria Inspector Grade III||Rs. 35400||289|
|Lab Superintendent Grade III||Rs. 35400||25|
|Pharmacist Grade III||Rs. 29200||277|
|Speech Therapist||Rs. 29200||01|
|ECG Technician||Rs. 25500||23|
|Lady Health Visitor||Rs. 25500||592|
|Lab Assistant Grade II||Rs. 21700||82|