RRB Paramedical Result 2019– RRB will be releasing the list and result of the selected candidates in the online mode. After each selection stage the result will be announced over the official website. The merit list will have the names of the candidates who will qualify each stage and are eligible to move on to the next stage. The first stage is the CBT whose dates are yet to be declared. Until then the candidates can check the details of the RRB Paramedical Result 2019 from this page below.
RRB Paramedical Result 2019
The result is to be declared for all the candidates who registers for the CBT. The selection is to be made against a total of 1937 vacancies. The important dates regarding the RRB Paramedical Result 2019 is as follows:
|RRB Paramedical Result 2019||Important Dates|
|RRB Paramedical CBT exam date||To Be Announced!|
|Declaration of Result||To Be Announced!|
Result:The RRB Paramedical Result 2019 will be declared at indianrailways.gov.in
Compilation Of RRB Paramedical Result 2019
The result of the CBT exam will be based on the rew marks of the candidates in the exam. The official marking scheme will be used to prepare the result. The total marks in the exam is 100 and the total number of questions are 100. Now as per the marks distribution in the exam pattern and the marking scheme, the result is prepared.
Here is the RRB Paramedical 2019 marking scheme and distribution of marks:
Marking Scheme: For every correct answer, candidates will be awarded 1 Marks. 1/3rd marks are going to be deducted for every incorrect answer from the total score.
Distribution of marks:
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks Per Section|
|General Mathematics, General Intelligence, and Reasoning||10||10|
RRB Paramedical Scorecard 2019
To check the section wise marks and the total marks that the candidates have achieved in the exam, they have to visit the official website as soon as the result is out. Thereafter they need to enter their login details and check their scorecards. The score card will have the following details:
- Name of Candidate
- Score obtained
- Roll No.
- Registration no.
- Qualifying Status (Whether he / she has qualified the exam or not)
RRB Paramedical Merit List 2019
Based on the scores of the candidates in the CBT, a merit list is prepared. The merit list is also uploaded over the official website. In the merit list of the RRB Paramedical, the names of the candidates is available those have cleared the exam and are eligible for the next stage of the selection process.
In case two or more candidates obtain the equal marks then there will be a tie resolving criteria. It will be resolved by the date of birth, candidates who will be of older age will be given preference over the younger one.
The merit list is published over the website in the PDf format and can be downloaded for further references.
How To Check RRB Paramedical Result 2019
RRB will publish the result in the form of merit list as well as in the form of the scorecard. The process to check is different for both of them as it is declared separately. Candidates can follow the steps listed below to check the result of RRB Paramedical 2019.
Checking the RRB Paramedical 2019 Scorecard:
- Go to the official website or click on the link given on this page.
- Click on the appropriate link of the scorecard.
- Now enter your login details like User ID and Password.
- Next, click on the login button.
- The scorecard is going to be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates should download and take a print out of it for future reference.
Checking the RRB Paramedical 2019 Merit List:
- First of all, visit the official website of the RRB or click on the link provided on this page.
- Now, navigate to the appropriate link of the RRB Paramedical 2019 merit list.
- The merit list will appear on the screen. Press Ctrl + F and enter your roll no.
- If you have passed the exam then, the name will be highlighted in the merit list.
RRB Paramedical Document Verification 2019
After the declaration to the result, the selected candidates have to appear in the document verifications. The candidates who do not pass the document verification, are not eligible for the recruitment. Thus, the candidates must ensure that they are having the correct documents with them in original during the verification rounds. The list of documents the candidates need at the time of verification are as follows:
- Class 10th Marksheet
- Class 12th Certificate
- Graduation Certificate and Marksheets
- Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority (If applicable)
- Disability Certificate
- Income Certificate for Waiving Exam Fee
- Two self-attested colored photograph
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) (In case of a Govt. employee)
- Domicile Certificate (If applicable)
- Medical Certificate for PwD Category Candidates