RRB NTPC 2021 Result – The selection in all the 9 RRB NTPC 2021 posts is based on merit only. The candidates will be shortlisted for the further process of recruitment of the basis of their performance in the CBT exam and the aptitude/skill test wherever necessary. The Result of RRB NTPC 2021 is uploaded over the websites of the RRBs. Candidates need to visit any one of the website and check their result using the registration number and password. The merit list based on the result is prepared. 70% weightage is given to the marks in CBT and 30% weightage to the Aptitude test while making the merit list. The candidates have to appear in the further RRB NTPC 2021 Recruitment process if their name appears in the RRB NTPC 2021 Merit List. check more details on RRB NTPC 2021 Result on this page below.
RRB NTPC 2021 Result
RRB NTPC 2021 Result is the statement of marks that the candidate get in the Computer Based Test. On the basis, if the result the candidates are shortlisted for the further recruitment stages like aptitude test/typing skill test/ document verification as needed. Check important dates in regards to RRB NTPC 2021 Result below:
|RRB NTPC 2021 Result||Important Dates|
|RRB NTPC CBT dates||March-May 2021|
|Result declaration on||To be announced!|
Result: Candidates will be able to check the RRB NTPC 2021 result at www.indianrailways.gov.in
Compilation Of RRB NTPC 2021 Result
The result of the RRB NTPC 2021 will be based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the CBT. However, while preparing the merit list after the typing skill test and the aptitude test as per the post applied for, the merit list is drawn. Here is how the merit list will be compiled:
- The candidates will be placed in the merit list as per the marks in the CBT exam and the marks in the aptitude test.
- 70% weightage will be given to the marks in the CBT and 30% to the marks in the Aptitude test.
- The posts where the typing skill test is needed, the marks of the typing test will not be added. It is just a qualifying test. The merit list for such post will be based on CBT marks only.
Criteria For Qualifying The Typing Skill Test
If you have applied for the post where the typing skill test is needed, then here are the following criteria to qualify the test:
- The typing speed must be 30 WPM in English and 25 WPM in Hindi on a personal computer.
- The typing test is to be cleared without any editing tool or spell check facility.
- For Hindi typing test the candidates have to work with KrutiDev and Mangal fonts.
Note: The candidates who will qualify the typing skill test will only have their name of the merit ust as per their performance in the CBT.
How To Check The RRB NTPC 2021 Result
To check the RRB NTPC 2021 Result, the candidates have to keep their registration number and password ready. After that the candidates have to follow the steps below:
- Click on the direct link available on this page above as per schedule.
- After that, a login window will open.
- Enter the registration number and the password.
- The result of RRB NTPC CBT will appear on the screen.
- Check your marks and details and download the same.
- You can take the printout of the result for further reference.
What After the RRB NTPC 2021 Result Declaration?
After the declaration of the CBT result, the qualifying candidates have to appear in the next stage of the recruitment as per the pst they have applied for. As per the post applied for here are the stages that the candidates have to complete after the declaration of the result:
Appear in the Aptitude Test: If you have applied for the posts of Traffic Assistant & Senior Time Keeper and Assistant Station Master you will have to appear in the aptitude test.
Appear in the Typing skill test: If you have applied for the posts of Senior Clerk-Cum-Typist, Junior Accounts Assistant-Cum-Typist, and Senior Time Keeper you will have to appear in the typing skill test.
As discussed above, the typing skill test is of qualifying nature. If you do not qualify the test, your name will not be included in the merit list. However, in the case of the aptitude test, 30% of the marks will be used to prepare the merit list.
RRB NTPC 2021 Document Verification
The document verification is done for all the candidates whose name appear in the RRB NTPC 2021 Merit List. The merit list is uploaded over the official website of the RRBs after the result of the CBT is declared and the skill/aptitude test is completed. The candidates who can see their name in the merit list, they have to appear in person for the document verification. Below is the list of documents to be carried at the document verification:
- High school examination certificate as the proof of date of birth.
- Degree certificate/semester wise mark sheet.
- Caste Certificate for the SC/ST candidates.
- Caste Certificate for the OBC candidates.
- Non-creamy layer declaration by the OBC candidates.
- Original discharge certificate for ex-servicemen.
- Income certificate for waiving the examination fee for the economically backward classes.
- Minority community declaration on non-judicial stamp paper
- Medical certificate for persons with disabilities
- NOC from service employees
- Self-certification by the Transgender candidates.
RRB NTPC 2021 Medical Fitness Test
The candidates appointed for various pots have to appear in the medical fitness test. The railway administration will conduct this test. The candidates need to suit the medical fitness criteria as per the requirement of their posts. Only after the medical fitness test, the candidates will get their final appointment for their respective posts.