RRB NTPC 2019 Application Form – Railway Recruitment Board is opening the RRB NTPC Registration from February 28, 2019. The candidates have to visit any one website of the RRBs and complete the registration to fill the RRB NTPC 2019 Application Form. The candidates applying under the reserved categories need not pay any application fee. Other candidates need to pay an application fee of Rs. 100/- in the online mode or via e-challan of SBI. The eligible and interested candidates have to fill the application form to be able to appear in the RRB NTPC 2019 CBT. Know how to apply, application fee, eligibility, how to upload documents in the form from this article below.
RRB NTPC 2019 Application Form
The candidates in the age group of 18 to 32 and with the requisite post wise educational qualification can check the dates of the RRB NTPC 2019 Application Form from the table below. There is only one common application form for all the 9 posts under RRB NTPC.
|RRB NTPC 2019 Application Form||Important Dates|
|Release date for application form||28 Feb 2019 (10:00 am)|
|Last date to apply for RRB NTPC||4th week of Mar 2019|
Apply Now: The RRB NTPC 2019 Application Form will be available at www.indianrailways.gov.in
RRB NTPC 2019 Application Form Important Documents
You must make a checklist of the following items before you are starting with the RRB NTPC 2019 application process. This checklist will help you to complete the application process without any delays or confusions:
- Keep your active email id and mobile number ready
- Keep all the qualification documents handy for reference.
- In addition to that, scan one of your passport sized color image that you need to upload in the application form.
- Also, keep ready the net banking details or credit.debit card to pay the online application fees.
- Keep the RRB NTPC 2019 Notice for reference and instructions with you.
Specifications Of The Images To Be Uploaded In The RRB NTPC 2019 Application Form
RRB has predefined the specifications following which you need to upload the scanned images in the application form of RRB NTPC 2019. There are high chances of the application form getting rejected if the specifications are not followed. Therefore, check the table below for understanding of the specifications:
RRB NTPC 2019 Application Fee
The application fee is to be paid in the online mode. It is the final stage of the application fee and without paying the application fee the application form is not accepted. The application fee and the mode of it’s payment is given below:
- Application fee for SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen, Women, Minorities, Transgenders, Persons with Disabilities and Economically backward classes: None
- Application fee for UR/OBC male candidates: Rs. 100
Mode of payment of the application fee: The following modes are available to be able to pay the RRB NTPC 2019 Application Fee-
- Net Banking
- Debit Card / Credit Card
- SBI e-challan
How To Fill The RRB NTPC 2019 Application Form
To fill the RRB NTPC 2019 application form the candidates have to ensure that they are having the above mentioned important documents in hand. Thereafter they can proceed to the steps mentioned below to be able to fill the application form without any error:
Step 1: Register yourself
With the active email id and mobile number, you need to register yourself initially. Here are the steps to register:
- Click on the direct link above. Or visit any of the official RRB Websites.
- Get the link that says the “ONLINE/E-Application”.
- Click that link and on the open window find the “New Registration” link. Click on it too.
- On the next page the registration form will open. Enter the following details:
- Your name
- Father’s name
- Date of Birth (as per 10th class certificate)
- e-mail Address
- Mobile number
- On submission of required details, an e-mail will be received in the registered email ID.
- Open inbox of your registered e-mail and click on the link received to proceed further.
Step 2: Note The Generated Registration Number And Password
On completing the registration, an auto generated registration number and password is made available. Note the same down as it is to be used for all the future logins like to get the admit card, check result etc.
Step 3: Login to fill the application form:
Next using the registration number and password the candidates have to login to access the RRB NTPC 2019 Application Form. In the application form the candidates need to fill details like the educational qualifications.
- Note 1: Depending upon the educational qualification of the candidate, the eligible post(s) matching with the qualification of the candidate in that RRB shall be listed out.
- Note 2: Candidates have to indicate their priority/ preference for the categories/posts in the application form.
The candidates also need to select the 5 cities to appear in the CBT exam as per their prefence.
Step 4: Payment of the application fee:
After the application form is complete, the candidates now need to pay the application fee of Rs. 100 if applicable. The application fee is to be paid using the available mode of payments – net banking, Credit/Debit Card or Via SBI e-challan.
Step 5: Login to upload scanned documents
The final stage is relogin and get the documents uploaded in the application form. The candidates have to upload their passport sized coloured scanned photo. The SC/ST candidates who wish to claim travel authority have to upload the SC/ST certificate after scanning in requisite dimensions and sizes.
Step 6: Print acknowledgement form
Finally the candidates have to get the print of the final acknowledgement form that is generated after the application process is entirely complete.
RRB NTPC 2019 Application Form Correction
The candidates will be able to modify their application form even after the final submissions. However the candidates who wish to modify the application fee will have to pay an additional modification fee of Rs. 100/-. This is applicable to all the candidates even from the reserved categories.
To modify the application fee the candidates need to follow the steps below:
- Login with the RRB NTPC 2019 Login details
- Change the details you wish to modify.
- Oat the modification fee in the online mode or via the SBI e-challan.
- Take print out of the revised acknowledgement form.
Why Your RRB NTPC 2019 Application Form Might Get Rejected?
RRB is very strict when comes to the monitoring of the received application forms. Therefore, there might be many reasons that if not taken care of the application form might get rejected. Below are few of the reasons on the basis of which RRB might just reject your application form:
- Multiple/duplicate application form submissions.
- Over aged or under aged or filling the date of birth incorrectly.
- If you have been earlier debarred from any of the RRB recruitments.
- Incorrect or incomplete application form.
- Any other irregularities that is not acceptable by the RRBs
- Improper photograph
- Not possessing prescribed qualifications
RRB NTPC 2019 Admit Card
The candidates who apply for the recruitment without getting rejected and their application forms are error free get their RRB NTPC 2019 e-call letter / Hall Ticket to appear in the CBT. The candidates have to download their respective admit card using their login details form the official website of the RRBs. No candidates will get their admit card via post. The admit card must be downloaded and printed. It must be carried at the exam center with a valid photo id proof in original.
The candidates who apply for travel authority get their respective pass along with the e-call letter itself.
RRB NTPC 2019 Application Form FAQs
Here are few of the most frequently asked questions on RRB NTPC 2019 Application Form:
Q1: Do I need to send the application form of the RRB NTPC 2019 via post?
A: No, only the online submission is acceptable. No other mode of submission will be accepted by the authorities.
Q2: Why am I unable to upload the scanned images in the application form?
A: There might be internet issue or there are chances that you have not scanned the images as per the guidelines ny RRB. Check the scanned image size and dimension again and try again.
Q3: Do I need to fill multiple forms for multiple posts?
A: No only one single application form is to be filled to apply for one or more than one posts.
Q4: I did not receive the email intimation for registration of my application?
A: The email is autogenerated. Thus, there is no chance that this might happen. The email might have been redirected to the apm mail, check the spam mail section once.
Q5: What should I do if there is lot of delay in accessing the page?
A: Make sure to try after 15 minutes again. If that does not work try at late night when the traffic on the website is lesser. Also you can check the internet speed, the delay might be die to slower internet connection.