RRB NTPC 2021 Admit Card – RRB will be releasing the admit card for the candidates registered for the RRB NTPC 2021 Recruitment. The RRB NTPC 2021 e-call letter is mandatory to appear in the RRB NTPC 2021 CBT. RRB is to be conduct the CBT in the month of December 2020 – January 2021. The RRB NTPC Admit Card is made available 1 weeks before the commencement of the exam. The candidates have to log in using their registration number and password to download the admit card. In this article know how to download the RRB NTPC 2021 e-admit card, important exam day instructions, exam details. Keep reading below.
RRB NTPC 2021 Admit Card
The admit card is the only document that verifies the candidate’s identity at the exam center. The candidates allowed inside the exam center on the identity verification with the help of the RRB NTPC 2021 Admit Card. The candidates thus, need the admit card to be able to appear in the examination. Check important dates of RRB NTPC e-call letter availability in the table below:
|RRB NTPC 2021 Admit Card||Important Dates|
|Release of Admit Card||24 Dec 2020|
|RRB NTPC CBT dates||28 Dec 2020 – 13 Jan 2021|
Admit Card: Download RRB NTPC 2021 Admit Card from Here
If you Forgot your Registration Number, use this link to recover it.
How To Download The RRB NTPC 2021 Admit Card
The RRB NTPC 2021 Admit Card must be downloaded from the official website of one of the RRBs only. The admit card can be accessed only after logging in using the RRB NTPC 2021 Login details. Below are the steps to get the RRB NTPC 2021 Admit Card:
- Click the direct link available on this page above as per schedule or directly visit the official website of the RRBs.
- Find the link that directs to admit card download window.
- Click on the link the login window opens.
- On the open window enter the login details – Registration number and password.
- On entering the details, the admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download the admit card and take 2-3 colored printouts of the same.
Details On RRB NTPC 2021 Admit Card
After downloading the admit card the candidates must ensure the details on the admit card are correct and as per the information that they had provided while filling the application form. The e-call letter will have details like:
- Registration No.
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Test Centre Details
- Roll Number
- Date of Exam
- Reporting time
- Examination Timings
- Space for signature and Thumb Impression
- Space for Self Declaration
What To Carry With The RRB NTPC 2021 Admit Card
Along with the admit card, the candidates have to carry other important documents as per the guidelines of RRBs. These documents are important for the candidates to produce at the exam center to be able to enter the exam hall and appear in the exam.
- Carry a valid photo ID proof in original like:
- Voter card
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving License
- PAN card, Passport
- Identity Card issued by the employer in case the candidate is a Govt. employee, School/College/University Photo ID card etc
- Also, carry 2 copies of your photograph at the exam hall same as the one uploaded in the application form.
- Carry more than one copy of the EEB NTPC Admit Card, in case you misplace one, you will have a spare.
RRB NTPC 2021 Admit Card Instructions
Here are few important things regarding the RRB NTPC 2021 e-call Letter that one must keep in mind.
- Candidates will be required to copy the paragraph of self Declaration in the e-call letter/Hall Ticket, in their own running handwriting in the presence of the invigilator at the examination hall.
- Also, they have to affix their photograph and LTI and signature and hand over the same to the invigilator before the conclusion of the examination. Candidates filling the para in capital letters will be rejected.
- Just the issuance of the Admit Card doesn’t confirm your selection. The selection will be based on the CBT exam.
- Read carefully the instructions mentioned in the admit card. Not following them may lead to cancellation of the candidature.
- No candidate will get their admit card via post. The candidates have to visit the official website and download their respective admit card.
- The candidates are not allowed to carry anything inside the exam hall except the admit card. Thus, make sure you are having the admit card with you at the exam hall all the time.
- SC/ST candidates will be getting their travel authority is applied for, along with the admit card itself.
RRB NTPC 2021 Travel Authority For SC/ST Candidates
The RRB NTPC 2021 e-call letter for CBT will contain the free travel authority for the SC/ST candidates. Such candidate will be allowed to book the ticket on submission of self-attested copy of e-call letter and SC/ST certificate.
During the journey, these candidates should carry the original SC/ST certificate and one original prescribed proof of identity. If the candidates fail to produce these documents they will be treated as traveling without ticket and charged accordingly.
FAQs Related To RRB NTPC 2021 Admit Card
1. The RRB JE Admit Card 2021 is only going to be available online, the candidates must first download it and then take a printout.
2. Can I change my allotted examination centre, date and session for the exam?
3. No, a candidate cannot change either of the three once the admit card is allotted.
4. What should I carry along with the RRB NTPC 2021 Admit Card?
5. A candidate should carry a valid ID proof and a photograph on the day of the exam along with the Admit Card.
The Registration Number is given on the confirmation page sent on the email of a candidate. An option to retrieve the Registration Number will also be given on the official website.
The password for the login is your Date of Birth