RRB Group D Question Paper with Answer key of exam 25 Sep 2018 will be released on RRB official website. Candidates will be able check the answer for the exam they appeared for online. Railway Recruitment Board conducts the examination for RRB Group D and they will release the answer key in online mode. After the date of availability of Question paper and Answer Key is over, candidates are given an option with the help of which they can file an objection relating to RRB Group D Question Paper with Answer key. In order to understand how they have performed in the examination Question Paper and Answer Key is provided, to give them idea how much they are going to score.
Latest: RRB Group D Answer Key Released!
RRB Group D Question Paper with Answers 25 Sep 2018
RRB Group D Question Paper with Answer key will be released before the declaration of result. Railway Recruitment Board will be releasing the Question Paper and Answer Key Online, candidates can either check the website or click on the link provided below. To have more clarity regarding RRB Group D Question Paper with Answer key candidates can read the page further. Candidates can check the answer key from here and question paper from here.
Check the Answer key here for RRB Group D Exam here
How to download the Question Paper and Answer Key?
- Visit the official website, the link for which will also be provided on this page.
- A new page will open, in which the candidates will be asked to login with help of there email and password.
- After the candidates have successfully logged in they will be directed to the RRB Group D Question Paper with Answer key.
- The Question Paper and Answer Key will be in pdf format, candidates will be able to download it.
- Now the candidates can check and compare the answers given by them, with the help of which they can also know there score.
How to use RRB Group D Question Paper and Answer Key?
- Candidates can use RRB Group D Question Paper with Answer key to calculate there marks.
- The formula to check you answer is Number of right answers – Number of wrong answers.
- There will 100 question which will be of 100 marks each and also there will be negative marking of ⅓ for incorrect answer and 1 mark for correct answer.
- In the end you will get marks or score obtained that will give you a basic idea.
Raising an Objection pertaining to Answer Key
After the release of RRB Group D Question Paper with Answer key, there is time provided in which the candidates can file an objection pertaining to the Question Paper with Answer key. Candidates are able to file an objection with the help of already registered account. They can submit the correct answer but they have to provide a relevant explanation for it. Candidates must have genuine explanation for the objection filed by them otherwise it will not be accepted by the Railway Recruitment Board. Candidates must remember that once the rectification have been done, they will not be able to change it under any circumstances.
All RRB Group D 2018 Question Papers with Answers
|Group D Exam Date||Question Paper|