RRB Group D question paper with answer for the exam held on 09 october 2018 has been released for “all shift”. Candidates who appeared for the exam can check questions and answers asked in the RRB Group D exam below. RRB conducts the exam in three shifts i.e. Shift I, Shift II and Shift III. Question paper with answer key for these are available now. Candidates can use the RRB Group D Question Paper with Answer to check their performance in the examination which is provided on the *memory basis.
Latest: RRB Group D Answer Key Released!
RRB Group D Exam Question Paper with Answer for 09 Oct 2018
*Memory basis means, The questions are collected from the students. Students who appear for the exam tell the questions whatever questions they remember and we will provide it with the answers.
Check the Answer key here for RRB Group D Exam here
Railway Recruitment Board will also release the official answer key for RRB Group D (CEN 02/2018) a little later. Official answer key will be available on the official website and candidates can access to the same by entering their user id and password.
Complete Details About RRB Group D Exam
- Total Number of Questions: 100 Questions
- Total Duration of the exam: 90 Minutes ( Time duration for the Students with disabilities is 120 Minutes)
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
- Negative Marking: Negative marking of ⅓ marks for every wrong answer
- Number of Questions According to Subjects
- Mathematics: 25
- General Science: 30
- GI & Reasoning: 25
- General Awareness and Current Affairs: 20
Railway Recruitment Board has announced 68907 posts under Group D 2018.
The selection for the same will be done on the basis of RRB Group D Stage 1 CBT(Computer Based Test), After this Stage 2, Physical Efficiency Test and Stage 3 Document verification round.
Note: For Physical Efficiency Test male and female candidates have to fulfill the
- male candidates should be able to carry 35 kg of weight for a distance of 100 metres in 2 minutes in one chance without putting the weight down.
- Male candidates are able to run for a distance of 1000 metres in 4 minutes and 15 seconds in one chance.
- Female candidates should be able to lift and carry 20 kg of weight for a distance of 100 metres in 2 minutes in once chance without putting the weight down.
- Female candidates are able run for a distance of 1000 metres in 5 minutes and 40 seconds in one chance.
How to Raise Objection in RRB Group D Answer Key ?
To raise the objection, candidates need to follow these steps:
- Click on the link given “below”
- Enter User Id and Password in login section
- Read the instructions given carefully
- Enter remark for raising the objection
- Submit the objection
All RRB Group D 2018 Question Papers with Answers
|Group D Exam Date||Question Paper|