RPF SI Online Application Form 2018 – RRB has released the RFP SI application form online on June 01. Candidates can start filling the application form. The application form is to be filled and submitted online only. The candidate should check the eligibility criteria before filling the form. To avoid the last minute hassle candidate are advised to fill and submit the application form before the last date. The application form should be filled in English only.
The information entered in the application form should be valid. If the information found to be invalid then the application form will get rejected. The application form should not be sent via post. Candidate can pay the application fee online or via challan. Check the page for the complete information regarding the RPF SI online Application Form.
RPF SI Recruitment 2018 Application Form
There are total 9500 vacancies under the Railway Protection Forces under the Ministry of Railway. Check the important dates related to RPF SI online application form
|RPF SI Online Application Form||Important Dates|
|Release of Application Form||01 Jun 2018|
|Last date of online submission||30 Jun 2018|
|End online application fee submission||02 Jun 2018|
|End of offline application fee||05 Jun 2018|
Follow the eligibility criteria before filling the application form
- Candidate must be India citizen
- Candidate should be graduated from a recognized university
- The candidate of minimum 20 and max 25 years can apply for the post.
- Candidate appeared in the final exam and waiting for the result should not fill the form
- Candidate should fulfill the Physical Measurement criteria.
Category Height (in cms) Chest ( in cms) ( Only for Male) Male Female Unexpanded Expanded UR/OBC 165 157 80 85 SC/ST 160 152 76.2 81.2 For Garhwalis, Gorkhas, Marathas, Dogras, Kumaonese and other Categories specified by Govt. 163 155 80 85
- Birthdate mentioned in the matriculation or equivalent certificate will only be considered. The lower and upper age limit will be calculated on 1st July 2018. Check the Age limit page for the age criteria.
RPF SI Recruitment 2018 Application Form
The application form of RPF SI are available on the official website. Candidates are advised to fill the application form and submit it from the official website only. No other mode will be accepted.
Details required before filling the Application form
Check the required details before filling the application form. Candidate should make sure to keep these items ready before filling the application form
- Candidate will require Credit/Debit card or Net Banking for submission of the
- Colour Photograph with white/colored background
- Size of photograph 35mm * 45mm with name and date printed on it
- Formate of photograph jpg/jpeg scanned with 100DPI
- The size of the photo should be between 15-40kb
- Photo taken by mobile will be rejected.
- Photo should have clear front view of the candidate without cap and sunglasses.
- Forehead, eyes, nose and chin should be clearly visible in the photo.
- The photo must match the appearance of the on the day of various stages of CBT, PET, PMT, and DV
Note: Keep atleast 20 copies of the same photo for further use.
How to fill the application form?
Candidate can follow the steps for filling the RPF SI Recruitment application form
Step1: Filling the registration form
- Visit the official website i.e. www.si.rpfonlinereg.org
- Click on the Online Application link
- Click on the checkbox
- Enter Candidate name
- Date of Birth
- Father’s and Mother’s name
- Aadhaar number (optional)
- Education Board
- 10th roll number
- Year of passing
- Mobile number and email id
- Click on submit button
- Save the registration number
Step2: Filling the Application Form
- Enter the educational qualification details
- Economically backward class
- Click on submit
Step3: Make payment
- Select the mode of making payment either credit/debit card or net banking
- The payment confirmation may take 60 min. After the confirmation of the payment, candidate can fill the next part of the application form
Step4: Filling Educational detail and exam preference
- Enter the educational details
- Select the Choice group
- Preference of Zone/RPSF
- Choice of exam language
All candidates except fee concession categories have to pay Rs.500/- (Rs.400 refundable on appearing in CBT) and candidate belonging to SC/ST?Ex-serviceman/female/minorities/economically backward class has to pay Rs.250/- (Rs.250 refunded in appearing CBT)
Mode of payment
Candidate can make the online and via challan
- The payment can be done through Debit/Credit card or NetBanking.
- SBI Challan payment mode in any branch of SBI
- Post Office Challan payment in any branch of computerized post Office