To fulfill the posts the Government of India, Ministry of Railways has set some exam pattern for the recruitment of RPF SI 2018. Candidates who will fill the online application form on time will only be eligible to appear in the exam. Candidates who will going to appear in the RPF SI Exam 2018 have to check the exam pattern for RPF SI 2018. For the sake of the candidates here we are providing all the necessary details on RPF SI Exam Pattern 2018 below.
RPF SI Exam Pattern 2018
Candidates who are preparing or going to prepare must check the RPF SI Exam Pattern 2018 from here. With the help of this RPF SI Exam Pattern 2018 one candidates estimate the level and format or pattern of the RPF SI examination 2018. Candidate must do their preparation according to this exam pattern.
The entire recruitment process shall involve a Computer Based Test (CBT), Physical Efficiency Test (PET) & Physical Measurement Test (PMT) and Document Verification (DV).
|Total Duration||No. of Questions:|
|90 minutes||120 questions|
General Awareness : 50 Marks
Arithmetic: 35 Marks
General Intelligence & reasoning: 35 Marks
Computer Based test (CBT)
- The date and time for CBT shall be held at different centres across the country simultaneously for all the Groups.
- Candidates shall have following language options for Computer Based Test (CBT) out of which they shall have opt for any one.
- Manipuri and
- The standard of examination will be graduation level.
- Candidates will be required to answer all questions and shall be awarded 01(one) mark for each correct answer. Negative marks shall be awarded for every wrong answer. 1/3 marks shall be deducted for every wrong answer. No mark shall be awarded or deducted for questions not attempted.
- Detailed instructions will be mentioned in the e-call letter for CBT regarding date, venue, reporting time, attendance, capture of biometric details, terminal/seat allotment etc.
- Candidates allowed to enter the examination hall/room will be required to mark presence as prescribed which will form the basis for the absentees’ statement. Signature and biometric thumb impressions of both thumbs of all candidates appearing will be obtained as proof of appearing in the CBT test.
- After entering respective halls/rooms, candidates will take their allotted seats. Candidates will be strictly prohibited from bringing into examination halls/rooms any book or part of book, paper, calculator, mobile phones, gadgets of any description or from communicating from each other or from communicating with any person outside the examination hall/room. CCTV surveillance /videography of every hall/room of the centre shall be conducted in such a manner that the face of the candidate is captured during the examination to obviate the possibility of impersonation.
- Candidates will fill their roll numbers and other particulars as specified at the appropriate places provided for this purpose.
- No candidates will be allowed to leave the hall/room till the conclusion of the examination. After the examination is over, necessary follow-up action shall be ensured by Agency concerned as per instructions received from Chairman, Central Recruitment Committee.
- It will be necessary to obtain 35% marks (30 % marks by SC and ST candidates) to qualify in the CBT.
- All the eligible candidates have to undergo a Computer Based Test on the specified date, time and venue as per the e-call letter to be downloaded by the candidates from the websites of Indian Railways. The information about the e-call letter download shall be communicated through the websites as well as personnel email communication to the candidates.