RPF Constable Rejection / Invalid Applications 2018 – Ministry of Railways will release online applications for eligible Male and Female candidates for the recruitment of Constable in Level 3 of 7th CPC Pay matrix for the vacancies in Railway Protection Force (RPF) of various Zones of Indian Railways and Railway Protection Special Force (RPSF). Online registration will be available from June 01, 2018. Application to more than one Group will lead to rejection of all the application of the candidates.
If the candidate will do any error in the application form, the authority has right to reject or invalid the online application form. So, candidates have to fill the application form very carefully without any mistakes. Candidates can get here complete details regarding RPF Constable Rejection / Invalid Applications 2018.
RPF Constable Rejection / Invalid Applications 2018
Candidates who unknowingly made any mistake in the application form will lead to rejection of application form. The Indian Ministry of Railway has authority for RPF Constable Rejection / Invalid Applications 2018. So, candidates are requested to fill application form very carefully in the prescribed format.
|Date of Opening of Online registration||01 Jun 2018|
|Date of Closing of Online registration||30 Jun 2018|
|Last date for Online fee payment||02 Jul 2018|
|Last date of offline fee Submission||05 Jul 2018|
Reasons for Rejection / Invalid Applications
Online applications are liable for rejection on the following grounds amongst others:
- Invalid photos on account of the Black and White photo, photo with the cap or wearing goggles. Photos which are disfigured, small size, full body, only one side view of the face, unrecognizable photos, Photostat copy of the photo, group photo, photos without name and date and online application without photo among others.
- Multiple applications. In such case, all applications will be rejected and such candidates will be debarred from future exams.
- Any other irregularities which are observed and considered as invalid by Central Recruitment Committee.
- In case the application is rejected, candidates will be able to view their status ONLINE on the website along with the reason for rejection which is final and binding and no further correspondence shall be entertained on the subject. No refund of examination fee will be made on account of rejection of the application. SMS and e-mail alerts shall also be sent to the candidates on their registered mobile numbers and e-mail IDs, as indicated in their ONLINE application. Candidates will not be intimated by post.
- Other grounds:
- Any wrong information in the application form,
- Non-fulfillment of any eligibility criteria,
- Declarations not given by candidate at the appropriate place in the application,
- Incomplete application,
- Underage/overage candidates (as per declaration in the form),
- Candidates not having the requisite educational qualification on the closing date of submission of application.
Modification of Application Form
After final submission of Online application, in case the candidates wish to make minor changes to correct inadvertent errors in the application, the correction of data other than State, email, and mobile number can be done by paying the modification fee of Rs. 250/- (Non-Refundable). The modification fee shall be applicable to all candidates including fee concession categories and this fee is not refundable for any category. The modification to the registration and application details can be done twice only.
Candidates are cautioned to ensure that if they wish to modify their application, they are advised to do the same sufficiently well in advance of the closing date and time of the filling up of the online application. In case, due to last minute congestion, if the modification attempt fails at any stage, and the modification carried out have not been saved or not submitted in time, the earlier information furnished in the application shall be considered and no correspondence on this subject shall be entertained. The Registration number, email id, and mobile number cannot be changed.
The procedure for modification of the application shall be as below:
- Go to the “ONLINE/E-Application” link.
- Click on the ‘Modify Application’ link.
- Login using Registration Number and Password.
- Pay modification fee through any of the modes available for actual examination fee payment. Ensure payment is done well within the date and time prescribed.
- After making payment, log in using registration Number and Password, then proceed with the changes intended as per instructions are given and submit the application. Preserve the print out of latest application for the record.