The Government of India, Ministry of Railways has set some physical eligibility criteria for the RPF Constable Recruitment. Candidates who are interested have to fulfill all of these physical eligibilities for RPF Constable Recruitment 2018 prescribed by the authority. Potential candidates will have to fill the online application form for constable post must ensure his / her Physical Eligibility Criteria before filling the application from. Candidates can check all the necessary details related to RPF Constable Physical Eligibility 2018.
RPF Constable Physical Eligibility 2018
For the RPF Constable Recruitment Process, candidates must go through the physical test to test the physically fitnees and efficiency of the candidate. Candidates must ensure all the RPF Constable Physical Eligibility 2018 for the selection.
The entire recruitment process shall involve a Computer Based Test (CBT), Physical Efficiency Test (PET) & Physical Measurement Test (PMT) and Document Verification.
The date, time and venue for all the activities, namely, CBT, PET, PMT, and DV or any other additional activity, as applicable, shall be fixed by CRC and shall be intimated in due course. Request for postponement of any of the above activity or for the change of venue, date, and shift will not be entertained under any circumstances.
The first Phase is Computer Based Test.
After that, based on the merit of the candidates in the CBT, candidates will be called for PET and PMT to the extent of 10 times the category wise total vacancy in Group of Zonal Railways/RPSF notified. However, this limit may be increased/decreased as required ensuring availability of adequate candidates for all the notified posts. Passing Physical Efficiency Test (PET) is mandatory and the same will be qualifying in nature. No marks are to be awarded. The criteria for PET is as under:
|Category||1600 meters run||800 meters run||Long jump||High jump|
|Constable Male||5 min 45 secs||–||14 feet||4 feet|
|Constable Female||–||3 mins 40 secs||9 feet||3 feet|
|Category||Height (in cms)||Chest ( in cms) ( Only for Male)|
|For Garhwalis, Gorkhas, Marathas, Dogras, Kumaonese and other Categories specified by Govt.||163||155||80||85|
- For 1600/800 meters event, only one chance will be given. For the remaining events viz Long Jump and High jump, the candidates will be given up to 2 chances each.
- Ex-servicemen shall be exempted from PET, However, they will have to undergo PMT.
- A Candidate must qualify in all Tests as per above norm to be eligible for consideration.
- All the candidates qualifying in 1600 mtrs/800 mtrs will be measured for eligibility with respect to height and chest. Chest measurement will be taken only for male candidates. If a male candidate’s unexpanded chest measurement is below eligibility limit, the expanded measurement shall not be taken and he shall be treated as disqualified.
- Male candidates who do not have minimum height shall not be considered for measurement of the chest and shall be treated as disqualified.
- The candidate who does not have the minimum height, chest (unexpanded / expanded) shall be treated as having failed in PMT.
- PET/PMT is qualifying in nature. No marks are to be awarded.
- A grievance redressal cell will be set up for redressal of grievances related to Height and Chest measurements.