In order to apply for the Recruitment of Constable in Railway Protection Force and Railway Protection Special Force in Level 3 of 7th CPC Pay candidates are required to check the eligibility for the test. Only then one must proceed for the application otherwise the consideration of their candidature will not take place. If the candidates do not fulfill the required educational qualification, they will not only be refrained from receiving the admit cards but also they will be debarred from taking the examination.
RPF Constable Educational Qualification
The educational qualification for Constable(executive) should be of the age between 18 to 25 years and should have been passed SSLC/Matric from a recognized Board. Matriculation certificate from a recognized Board for Constable (Executive) shall only be valid. Awaited results of the final examination of the prescribed educational qualification SHOULD NOT apply.
1. A candidate must be a citizen of India.
2. Case for which a certificate of eligibility is necessary may be admitted to the examination but the offer of appointment may be given only after the necessary eligibility certificate has been issued to him by the Government of India.
3. Date of birth mentioned in 10th/Matriculation or equivalent certificate alone shall be acceptable. The lower and upper age limit indicated in the Employment Notice will be reckoned as on 1st July 2018.
The relaxation in upper age limit/maximum upper age for the following categories/ communities in the table below is applicable subject to submission of requisite certificates:
|Category||Age relaxation permissible beyond upper age limit|
|SC/ST Candidates||5 years|
|OBC – Non Creamy Layer candidates||3 years|
|Ex-servicemen candidates who have put in not less than 6 months continuous service after attestation.||To the extent of service rendered in Armed Forces plus UR – 3 years, OBC-Non-creamy Layer – 6 years . SC/ST – 8 years|
|Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from January 01, 1980 to December 31, 1989 ( Unreserved)||UR – 5 years OBC–Non-creamy layer – 8 years SC/ST – 10 years|
|Central Govt. employees (Unreserved) other than ex-servicemen who have rendered not less than 3 years of regular & continuous service on date of reckoning.||UR – 5 years OBC–Non-creamy layer – 8 years SC/ST – 10 years|
|Widows, divorced women and women judicially separated from husband but remarried||UR – 2 years OBC- Non-creamy layer – 5 years. SC/ST – 7 years|
4. Date of birth of candidates should be between the dates given below: (Both dates inclusive)
|Age Group||Upper limit of Date of Birth ( Not earlier than)||Lower limit of Date of Birth ( Not later than)|
|UR||OBC-Non Creamy Layer||SC/ST||For all category/category|
|18 to 25||02 Jul 1993||02 Jul 1990||02 Jul 88||01 Jul 2000|
- If a candidate is eligible for relaxation of age on more than one ground, he/she would be accorded the highest of the age relaxations (not cumulative) for which he/she is eligible.
- No age relaxation is allowed to SC/ST/OBC-Non-creamy Layer (NCL) candidates applying against unreserved vacancies.