Railway recruitment board has announced the dates of the registration for the Recruitment of Constable in Railway Protection Force and Railway Protection Special Force in Level 3 of 7th CPC Pay, 2018. The registration starts from June 1, 2018 from 10 AM onward. The closing date and time stretches for the registration is June 30, 2018 till 11:59 PM. The test for the recruitment will be a computer based test (CBT) in September and October 2018.
RPF Constable Application Form
The forms of application for the Recruitment of Constable in Railway Protection Force and Railway Protection Special Force in Level 3 of 7th CPC Pay is made available online. The registration forms has been released online therefore no offline mode of registration shall be expected by the candidates, hence candidates are suggested to keep their tabs on the official website i.e. www.indianrailways.gov.in for the further advancements in the process.
|Application Form 2018||Important Dates|
|Application form starts||01 Jun, 2018 (10 AM onward)|
|Application form ends||30 Jun, 2018 ( till 11: 59 PM )|
Official Website: www.constable.rpfonlinereg.org
How to Apply?
Read the Application form carefully and keep the following steps in check.
- Fill all the particulars correctly viz. name, date of birth, father’s name, mother’s name, Aadhaar number(Optional), state/UT, category, education board, 10th/matric roll number, year of passing 10th/matric, mobile number and email-ID and then submit for registration, etc.
- On submitting registration form, the registration number and password shall be displayed to the candidate. Also, OTPs (One Time Password) shall be sent to the registered mobile number and email along with the registration details. The candidate should retrieve the OTPs from email and mobile and then login to proceed with the filling up of application and to make payment. Candidate should note and preserve their registration number for later reference during the recruitment process. Central Recruitment Committee will not entertain any request seeking registration number.
- On completion of application details as above, the candidate will be directed to the payment page to choose payment mode i.e. Bank (online->net banking/credit card/debit card & offline->Other Modes->bank Branch for Challan) or Post Office Challan and complete the payment process. Please note the last date and time specified for each mode of payment and submit the application well in time.
- In case of online payment, candidate will be automatically directed to Part II of application for filling up additional details. Those paying through Bank-offline mode, the payment confirmation may take about an hour and hence they have to again login after 60 minutes and look for confirmation of payment status. The time period for payment confirmation shall vary from 24 hrs to 48 hrs in case of Post Office payment. On getting the confirmation status, the candidate can start filling remaining part (part III) of the application. Candidates should provide the details of beneficiary account, in which they would like to receive the refund viz. Beneficiary name, bank name, Account Number and IFSC code in the online application.
- Part III of application will have following fields: Details of Educational Qualification, choice of Group and preference of Zone/RPSF, choice of exam language for CBT.
- Candidates are advised to keep at least 12 (Twelve) copies of the same photograph for further use as and when required during the recruitment process.Photograph of size 35mm X 45mm with name and date printed on it. The background of the photograph should be white or any light colored. Should be in JPG/JPEG format scanned with 100 DPI. The size of the photograph should be between 15 – 40 KB.
- After final submission of ONLINE application, in case the candidates wish to make minor changes to correct inadvertent errors in the application, the correction of data other than State, email and mobile number can be done by paying the modification fee of Rs. 250/- (Non-Refundable). The modification fee shall be applicable to all candidates including fee concession categories and this fee is not refundable for any category. The modification to the registration and application details can be done twice only.
- Each candidate can apply only once at a time, any attempt of submitting more than one form at a time will result into debarment.
- Candidates can apply against the vacancy of either a Group of Zonal Railway or RPSF. Within a Group of Zonal Railways also they shall be required to give their preference for individual Zones. The candidate will be considered against vacancies of that Group only and allocated a Zonal Railway based on merit and preference. Candidates shall serve normally in the Zone/RPSF allotted to him/her, if selected. However, selected candidates may be liable to serve anywhere in the country.
- Those opting for RPSF will have to serve in RPSF only, till they are promoted to gazetted rank. Application to more than one Group will lead to rejection of all the application of the candidates.
- Before filling up of the online application, candidates are advised to thoroughly read the entire instructions and information in the employment Notice available on the websites of Indian Railways.
- Application shall be filled by the candidate only in English.
Official website: Click here for the further details.