RPF Constable Admit Card 2018, for the Recruitment of Constable in Railway Protection Force and Railway Protection Special Force in Level 3 of 7th CPC Pay are uploaded by the exam conducting body on the official website. The notification regarding the e call letter that is the admit card may also be sent through SMS and email. No Call letter are send by post. Therefore, Candidates should keep their mobile numbers and email active till the end of the Document Verification (DV).
The call letter for each day of exam will be made available 10 days prior to the date. For example, the call letters for the exam on Jan 09 2019 will be available for download for Dec 30, 2018 and the call letter for Jan 10, 2019 from December 31, 2018 awards.
RPF Constable Admit Card
Employment notification 01/2018 were issued by RPF calling applications from eligible candidates for filling up of 8619 vacancies and the computer based tests are to be conducted for eligible candidates.
CRC will not entertain any request for change of mobile number and e-mail address at a later stage. Central Recruitment Committee will not entertain any request for any change in examination centre, date and session allotted to candidates. No admit card are issued to the candidates in the these cases, if candidates fill any wrong information in application form, if candidates do not fulfill the eligibility criteria, application form filled incompletely, Candidates not having requisite educational qualification on the closing date of submission of application, and in case the candidates are under age and over age.
|Admit Card released on||08 Dec 2018|
|Date of CBT for Group E||20 Dec 2018 to 23 Dec 2018|
|Date of CBT for Group A + B + F||17 Jan 2019 to 25 Jan 2019|
|Date of CBT for Group C + D||02 Feb 2019 to 19 Feb 2019|
Admit Card: Candidates can check their Admit card from the links given below group wise.
- RPF Constable Admit Card – Group E – Released!
- RPF Constable Admit Card – Group A
- RPF Constable Admit Card – Group B
- RPF Constable Admit Card – Group F
- RPF Constable Admit Card – Group C
- RPF Constable Admit Card – Group D
Official website www.constable.rpfonlinereg.org
Important Instructions for the Call Letter
- Photographs shall be scanned in colour and printed on the call letter.
- Eligible candidates can download e-call letter from the Indian Railways website about 10 days before the date of the CBT/PET/PMT/Document Verification(as applicable).
- No call letter will be sent to candidates by post.
- Candidates should read the instructions on the e-call letter carefully and follow them scrupulously.
- Failure to comply with the instructions may lead to cancellation of their candidature.
- In case of SC/ST candidates who have uploaded the details of their category certificate for availing the benefit of free travel authority (Sleeper Class Railway Pass), the e-call letter for CBT/PET/PMT/DV ( as applicable) will contain the free travel authority and such candidates will be allowed to book ticket on submission of self attested photo copy of e-call letter and SC/ST certificate . During the journey, these candidates should carry original SC/ST certificate and one original prescribed proof of identity for undertaking journey failing which they will be treated as travelling without ticket and charged accordingly.
- Candidates must bring their e-call letters along with a valid Photo ID (viz. Voter Card, Aadhaar Card, printout of e-Aadhaar, Passport, Identity Card issued by the employer in case the candidate is a Govt. Employee, School / College / University Photo ID card in ORIGINAL to the examination hall, failing which candidates shall NOT be allowed to appear for the CBT/PET/PMT/DV ( as applicable).
- Candidates must also bring one colour photograph (of size 35mm X 45mm) which was uploaded in the application, with clear front view of the candidate without cap and sunglasses, for appearing in the CBT/PET/PMT/DV ( as applicable). Candidates should leave the spaces provided in the downloaded e-call letter for writing self declaration paragraph, signature and Left Thumb Impression (LTI) unfilled while coming for the exam. Candidates will have to write the paragraph of self declaration, sign and affix LTI at the venue of the CBT in the presence of the Invigilator at the Examination Hall ONLY and hand over the same to the Invigilator before the conclusion of the examination.
Scanned documents JPEG format to be kept ready before filling the application: In order to ensure speedy filling up of application by the candidates, they should keep ready the following documents in digital form before logging in to the application page.
- Candidate Photograph in colour JPEG image of size 15 to 40 KB
- SC/ST Certificate (Only for candidates seekii8ng free travel pass): JPEG image of size 50 to 100 KB