Through this article, we are going to discuss with you all the RPF application status 2018. All the aspirants who are going to fill the application form can check here the procedure of checking the status of your RPF 2018 Recruitment application form whether it is received by the organization or not.
RPF Application Status 2018
For the vacancy of Group of Zonal Railway or RPSF, all the desired candidates will fill the application form online. once the application form is filled you can check the status of it regarding the successful payment, document verification and many more. Here, you will come across the list of the reasons for the rejections for your application form.
Rejection of RPF Application form 2018
There are some reasons due to which your online application form will consider invalid. Check all the important points as discussed below and keep these points in mind while filling up the application form online.
- Invalid photos on account of the Black and White photo, photo with a cap or wearing goggles. photos which are disfigured, small size, full body, only one side view of the face, unrecognizable photos, photostat copy of the photo, group photo, photos without name and date and online application without photo among others.
- Multiple applications. In such case, all applications will be rejected and such candidates will be debarred from future exams.
- Any other irregularities which are observed and considered as invalid by CRC.
- In case the application is rejected, candidates will be able to view their status ONLINE on the website along with the reason(s) for rejection(s) which is final and binding and no further correspondence shall be entertained on the subject. No refund of examination fee will be made on account of rejection of the application. SMS and e-mail alerts shall also be sent to the candidates on their registered mobile numbers and e-mail IDs, as indicated in their online application. Candidates will not be intimated by post.
• Any wrong information in the application form,
• Non-fulfillment of any eligibility criteria,
• Declarations not given by candidate at the appropriate place in the application,
• Incomplete application,
• Underage/overage candidates (as per declaration in the form),
• Candidates not having a requisite educational qualification on the closing date of
submission of’ application,
• For ex-servicemen, date of discharge should not exceed the last date of submission.
Procedure To Check RPF Application Status 2018
Once your application form is rejected then a candidate will receive the SMS and the email alerts on his/ her registered mobile number and the email id. Now, to know the status of your application form you need to follow certain steps for checking it.
- At first, visit the official website or you can also go for the second option and click on the direct link will available on this page.
- As you click, a new window will appear on your screen.
- Now, enter your registration number and the password provided at the time of the registration online.
- Once enter successfully, the status of your application form will appear on your screen.
- Understand it properly and do the required corrections in your application form online.