RPF Application Form Correction 2018: The candidates who will fill the application form are advised to fill all the details correctly. If the information available in the RPF Application Form 2018 will not be valid and correct then the candidature will be canceled. So, for the convenience of the applicants, the authority has decided that they will provide the opportunity to the candidates to make corrections in the RPF 2018 Recruitment application form. The candidates will be able to change the information in the form. To do so, they will have to pay the requisite modification fee. Candidates will be able to modify only some predefined fields. For more informations regarding RPF Application Form Correction 2018, you can check the entire page.
RPF Application Form Correction 2018
The candidates who will make the changes in the RPF Application form 2018 are advised to make it within the last date. Thye will have to do it before the closing date and the closing time of the correction window. After exceeding the last date, any request regarding the RPF Application Form Correction will not be entertained.
In case, if you will not be able to make the corrections in the form due to heavy congestion on the website and your modifications could not be done at any stage or if the corrections could not be saved or submitted then the previous information that was filed in the application form will be considered. So make sure that you do the corrections within the specified time as soon as possible.
RPF Application Form Correction Fee 2018
Those who will use the opportunity to make the changes will have to pay the fee for RPF Application Form Correction 2018. To do so, they will have to pay Rs. 250/-. The modification fee is non-refundable. It will be applicable to all the candidates and the non-refundable policy will be same for the candidate of any of the category.
Mode of payment: The candidates will have to pay the fee in one of the modes same as the actual fee payment modes. It means you can pay the fee by using the online as well as offline modes. You can use:
- Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking
- SBI Challan Payment
- Post Office Challan Payment
How to do RPF Application Form Correction 2018?
To do the modifications, you will have to follow the points given below:
- Visit the official website first.
- Go to the “Online/E-Application” link.
- Now you will have to click on the link to modify named as “Modify Application”.
- After that, you will have to log in to the website by using the Registration Number and Password.
- Then pay the modification fee as specified above in one of the modes same as the real application fee payment mode. Make sure that your payment will be done within the specified date and time.
- After making the payment, you will have to again log in and start making the corrections. When the changes will be made, submit the application form.
- At last, take the printout of the modified application form for the future reference.
Information that Can’t be Changed
Although you can correct all the details of the application form. But here are some pieces of information that cannot be changed further in spite of paying the modification fee. These informations are:
- Registration NUmber
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
Make sure that you fill all these three details correct at the time of filing up the application form because it can not be modified later. Other than these, you can make changes in any of the fields.
Invalid/ Rejection of Applications
If the informations available in the application form will not be correct then the forms will be rejected. It can be canceled in the case of:
- Incorrect Informations.
- Uploading invalid documents.
- Uploading the incorrect images.
- Submitting the form after the last date.