The Ministry of Railways (Railway Recruitment Board) has released the RPF Application Form 2018. The candidates are able to apply online from the official website www.indianrailways.gov.in. Candidates can apply in the online mode only. There is no other way for the application. They will have to fill all the necessary fields of the application form. The candidates have to choose the Zone or the choice of Group for the RPF 2018 Recruitment. So that their selection will be done according to their preferences. After submitting the application form, if the candidates get any mistake in it then they will be provided the opportunity to correct all the necessary fields within the specified date. For more details like Application Procedure, Application Fee, Mode of Payment, Application Cancellation Policy etc, you can check this page.
RPF Application Form 2018
Candidates are advised to fill all the valid informations in the form. If there will be an error in the application form then it will be canceled. Candidates will be able to check their application status online. So they will be notified whether their application is accepted or rejected. To get more understanding of the RPF Application Form, you can check the table given below:
|RPF Application Form 2018||Important Dates|
|The commencement of the Application Form||01 Jun 2018|
|Exam Date||Sep / Oct 2018|
- Click Here to apply for RPF SI Recruitment 2018
- Click Here to apply for RPF Constable Recruitment 2018
official website www.indianrailways.gov.in.
RPF Application Fee 2018
The Application Form will be finally submitted after the payment of the application fee. The candidates can check the fee from the table given below:
|Category||RPF Application Fee|
|All the Candidates except the fee concession Categories||Rs. 500/-|
|SC / ST / Ex-Serviceman/ Female/ Minorities/ Economically Backward Class Candidates||Rs. 250/-|
Mode of Payment: The candidates will be able to pay the application fee in the two specified modes. You can make the payment in online as well as in offline mode. You can check the methods for the payment as given below:
- For the Online Payment, you can use Internet Banking or Debit/ Credit Cards.
- You can do the Offline Payment in:
- SBI Bank Branch for Challan Payment
- Any branch of computerized Post Office for Post Office Chai Ian Payment.
- The candidates will have to pay all the service charges while paying the application fee.
- The receipt of the application fee payment must be preserved carefully because it will be needed at the time of the Document Verification (DV) process.
- The Minorities including Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Jains, and Zoroastrians (Parsis) can only claim for the fee concession by submitting the ‘Minority Community Declaration’ affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper at the time of DV.
- The candidates who belong to Economically Backward Class (EBC) and their annual family income is below Rs. 50,000/- can only claim the fee concession by submitting the valid Income Certificate in the Application Form and same in the DV process as well.
- The candidates who are eligible for the examination fee refund and if they have paid the fee in any of the online payment methods then they will get the exam fee after deducting the bank charges.
How to Fill RPF Application Form 2018?
The candidates who are willing to apply for RPF Recruitment 2018 will have to first fill the application form. However there is no official notice regarding the release of the form, you can check the procedure to fill the form from the steps given below:
Step-1 (Access the Official Website): As the first step, you will need to visit the official website. There click on the link to fill the RPF Application Form 2018.
Step-2 (Registration): After reaching the website, you will have to do the registration. To do so, you will need to fill:
- Your Name
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Aadhar Number
- State/ UT
- Education Board
- SSLC/Matric Roll number
- Year of passing SSLC/Matric
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
Before submitting the registration form make sure that all the details are filled correctly because once filled details of the registration cannot be changed. If the details are all correct then submit it.
When you will submit the registration form, you will get the Registration Number and Password. Candidates will also get the OTP on the registered mobile number and on the email id. Note down all the details and then use it for the further log in process to fill the Application Form.
Step-3 (Fill Application Form): After the successful login, the candidates will have to fill the application form. To do so, you will have to fill the fields:
- Educational Qualification
- Economically Backward Class
- Age Relaxation Eligibility Category
- Post (‘Constable’ (Ct) or ‘Sub Inspector’ (SI))
Step-4 (Make Payment): After filling the details above, you will have to pay the application fee. To do so, you can check the details given above.
If you have done the online payment then you will be automatically redirected to Part II of application to fill the other additional details. If the payment is made by the Bank-offline mode then you will have to wait about 60 minutes for the confirmation of the payment. Once you will get the “Confirmed” status, you can proceed. You will have to wait for the confirmation from 24hrs to 48 hrs in the case of Post Office payment.
Once you will get the status as “Confirmed” then you can proceed to fill the Part-III.
Step-5 (Fill Part-III): In this part, you will have to fill:
- Detailed Educational Qualification
- Choice of Group and preference of Zone/RPSF
- Choice of Exam Language for CBT etc.
Choice of Group/Zone: The candidates will have to choose their preference of zonal railways for the selection. Those who belong to Group E or F can choose only one option i.e. NF Railway. Once you will choose your group, you will be considered for that particular group’s vacancies.
Choice of Exam Language for CBT: For the Computer Based Test (CBT), you can choose the language between Hindi, English, Urdu, Tamil, Telugu, Konkani, Malayalam, Kannada, Marathi, Gujarati, Bengali, Oriya, Punjabi Assamese, and Manipuri.
Step-6 (Upload Images): Now you will have to upload your photograph. You can check the specifications such as:
- The photograph should be in JPG/ JPEG format.
- The photo should be scanned with 100 DPI.
- The dimension must be 35mm X 45mm.
- The photograph must be with name and date printed on it.
- The size of the photo must be between 15-40 KB.
- The SC/ST certificates must be in JPG/JPEG format with the size 50 – 100 kb.
Once completing all the specified steps, you will have to tick marks the declaration given at teh bottom. Check all the details and submit the application form.
Step-7 (Take the Printout): After submitting the form, you are advised to take the printout of it for the future use.
Modification in RPF Application Form 2018
Once you will final submit the Application Form, if you will get any kind of error in it then you can make the changes in the form. You cannot change the State, Registration Number, Email ID, and the Mobile Number. Except for these details, you can edit your form. To do so, you will have to pay the modification fee as Rs. 250/-. The fee is non-refundable for each candidate. Candidates can make the changes before the last date. After crossing the deadline, no requests shall be entertained.
Invalid Applications/ Rejection of the RPF Application Form 2018
The candidates are advised to take special care while filling the application form. Their forms will be rejected in the case of:
- If you will not fulfill the eligibility criteria.
- If the candidate is under age/overage.
- If you will not posses the specified educational qualification.
- Black and White photo, Photo with a cap or wearing goggles, Photos which are disfigured, Small size, Full body, Only one side view of the face, Unrecognizable photos, Photostate copy of the photo, Group photo, Photos without name and date and online application without photo among others.
- If the candidate will fill more than one application form then their candidature will be canceled.
- In the case of invalid details of the candidate on the form, the form will be rejected.
Note: The candidates will be able to see their status of the application online on the official website. If their form will be rejected then they will be notified. They will also get the SMS and a formal email about the candidature cancellation. Candidates will not get the application fee refunded in that case.
Important Ponts Related to RPF Application Form 2018
The candidates who are thinking to fill the application form of RPF must read the points given below:
- More than one application will be rejected.”Minimum Educational Qualification (MEQ)”, “Educational Board”, “Roll Number”, “Year of the passing of MEQ” will be considered as the parameters in the case of multiple applications.
- The candidate can apply for one trade only in the case of Ancillary category vacancies.
- The vacancies may increase or decrease according to the actual requirement.
- Candidates can fill the application in the Hindi or English language.
- It is the responsibility of the candidates to prove that all the information filled in the application are true.
- The SC/ST candidates can submit their caste certificate to utilize the facility of free travel authority.
- The filled names and date of birth in the application form must be according to the Matriculation Certificate.
- Fill the valid Mobile Number and Email Id which is active.
- Candidates need not send the printout or the hard copy of the application or SC/ST certificate.
- Applicants are advised to keep at least 12 copies of the same photograph which they have uploaded on the form for the further use.