NIOS DElEd Result 2018 has been declared by National institute of Open Schooling (NIOS). Candidates can check their result from the official website by entering enrollment number and date of birth. NIOS Result 2018 has released after the successful conduction of NIOS DElEd Exam. The NIOS DElEd exam was held on 31 May, 01 June and 2nd June 2018. Candidates who have appeared in the examination can now check their NIOS DElEd Exam Result 2018 through the link provided below. National institute of Open Schooling may also published merit list on the official website. Candidates can check complete details of NIOS DElEd Result 2018 from this article.
Also Check: RRB Group D Admit Card
NIOS DElEd Exam Result 2018
The National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) has announced the D.El.Ed 2018 Result. To, check results candidates need to visit the official website, nios.ac.in. Candidates need to enter the login details such as Enrollment Number and Date of Birth. It is advised to the candidates to take print out the NIOS DElEd Result 2018 for future reference.
|Subject Name & Code||Exam Dates||NIOS Result|
|Elementary Education in India Subject:
A socio – cutural perspective (501)
|31 May 2018||31 Aug 2018|
|Pedagogic Proceess in Elementary School (502)||01 – 02 Jun 2018||31 Aug 2018|
|Learning languages at Elementary Level (503)|
NIOS D.El.Ed Exam Result 2018: Click here to check the NIOS Result 2018
How to Check NIOS DElEd Result 2018
NIOS DElEd Exam Result 2018 has been released after the examination process is over, candidates who had appeared for the examination could now check the NIOS DElEd Exam Result 2018 for the same. Checking the NIOS Result 2018 is a four step brief process. To check the NIOS DElEd Result 2018 candidates need to follow these steps
Step 1: Firstly, the candidates have to visit the official website of NIOS 2018 i.e. dled.nios.ac.in. On the official website candidate will find the link for the NIOS DElEd Result 2018. A direct link to check the NIOS DElEd Exam Result 2018 has also been provided on this page for the convenience of the candidate.
Step 2: After opening the result link, candidate would have to keep the enrollment number ready as he/she would have to fill the Enrollment no. and date of birth as mentioned in the admit card . Note: The Date of Birth is to be filled in the DD-MM-YYYY format. Kindly note that the Date of Birth has to be filled in the same format as mentioned above or the NIOS DElEd Exam Result 2018 would not be displayed.
Step 3: After filling up the credentials and submitting the same candidate would be able to access his/her result.
Step 4: The NIOS Result 2018 will be displayed after the candidate hits the submit button. Every candidate is advised to download the NIOS DElEd Exam Result 2018 as he/she would be needing the same for the future references.
NIOS Result 2018 Re-Evaluation
Candidates may also request for re-evaluation of their answer sheets. However, candidates need to apply for re-evaluation of answer sheets form the official website, nios.ac.in. Candidates may request for re- evaluation of answer sheet within the 30 days after the declaration of NIOS DElEd Exam Result 2018.
Official website: www.dled.nios.ac.in
NIOS DElEd Exam Result 2018 FAQs
1) Is D. E l. E d. Course mandatory for a Teacher who possesses B.Ed. degree and is teaching at Elementary level (6th to 8th class).
- Teachers who are teaching at Primary level (Class 1st to 5th) should have passed class 12th with 50% marks and must have D.El.Ed.
- Teachers who are teaching at Upper Primary level (Class 6th to 8th) should have Graduation with D.El.Ed, or should have Graduation with B.Ed.
- For Teachers who are graduates with B.Ed. and want to teach at Primary level (Class 1st to 5th) a 6-months bridge course recognized by NCTE is under consideration. Therefore, all such Teachers must also register on NIOS portal after 9th October, 2017.
2) Whether this D.El.Ed. programme is mandatory?
D.El.Ed. is mandatory for all in -service Teachers at primary level and f or Graduate only teachers at upper primary level. This is in accordance with the necessary qualifications mandated by NCTE under the RTE Act, 2009.
3) Whether Guest Teachers can take admission in D. El Ed. Course / Whether Teacher of Mada rsas can enrolled for D. El Ed. Course?
All in service untrained elementary teachers teaching in Schools as defined under Section 2(n) of the RTE. Act 2009 and recruited as per RTE Act 2009 can take admission in D. E] Ed. Course.
4) Is two years of teaching experience in a Government or Government recognized
Primary/Elementary School mandatory for admission to D.El.Ed. (ODL mode) programme conducted by NIOS.?
All untrained teachers appointed till 10th August, 2017( which is the date of gazette notification of amendment in RTE Act 2009) can apply for this D.El.Ed. programme.
5) Whether this online D.El.Ed. course conducted by NIOS through SWAYAM and SWAYAMPRABHA is recognized by NCTE.
Yes, this course has been recognised by NCTE.
For more FAQs Click Here